Emacs session bootstrap tweaks

From: Didier Verna
Subject: Emacs session bootstrap tweaks
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 18:12:51 +0200

  Hello,

in case somebody is interested, I have described the top of my init file
in the blog below:

http://www.didierverna.net/blog/index.php?post/2013/05/14/Emacs-session-bootstrap-tweaks

That part of the file is devoted to modify the session bootstrap
process, that is, some things that are normally done very early. It
mostly deals with the package infrastructure but also contains a couple
of other tricks that some people may consider useful.

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Scientific site:   http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier
Music (Jazz) site: http://www.didierverna.com