Re: OS X System Key Combinations

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: OS X System Key Combinations
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 11:07:07 +0200

Am 21.05.2013 um 01:51 schrieb tshanno@bearingthenews.com:

> I was a little surprised that this didn't get a response.  I can't believe
> that its the only time its come up.  Is this an FAQ of some type?

No, it's just an understanding type. Without using some Mac OS X libraries or
Frameworks you do not have access to the Mac OS X services. You might try to
write Elisp functions that use osascript to access the Mac OS X services… Why
isn't your X server or your terminal emulator, in which GNU Emacs runs,
providing the access you want?

What is so bad of using the NS variant of GNU Emacs or the AppKit Emacs?

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

Got Mole problems?