Re: OS X System Key Combinations

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: OS X System Key Combinations
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 07:18:09 +1000

Hi Peter.

Well, I would agree that its an understanding type.  Most questions usually
are.  :)

I'm using GNU Emacs version 24.3  It was obtained here:

http://emacsformacosx.com

As far as I know the X server on my system is not running.  At least not of the
type I've used for almost 20 years under Linux.  It doesn't say it explicitly
on the website but it certainly looks like it is, indeed, the "AppKit Emacs".

I take it from your response that this should, indeed, be passing the key
combinations through to the system using this version of Emacs and that there
is something wrong with my installation.  Is that correct?

Thanks for the response and for any further help.

Tom S.