Re: Filename auto complete doesn't work in tramp mode

From: Ravi
Subject: Re: Filename auto complete doesn't work in tramp mode
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 12:04:30 +0530

​i Michael,

Thanks for replying.​

Could you, please, give an example what does not work? Which keys have
> you entered, and what shall be the expected result?

​
When I am using tramp, I press C-x C-f and get this prompt
/scpc:myserver_name_changed.com:/home/​ I press TAB it waits for the
network to return the list of files in the directory but then it shows [No
match] in Mini Buffer.

> Do you load any completion package?

​No.​ Filename completion for local files works just out of box.

> Does the problem happen when you
> start "emacs -Q"?

​Yes
​

> And which Emacs / Tramp version are you using?

​2.2.3-24.1​