Re: Printing questions concerning lpr-switches and printer-name

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Printing questions concerning lpr-switches and printer-name
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 18:14:09 +0200

Am 23.05.2013 um 16:53 schrieb Marius Hofert:

> How?

Create a function in which the variable is being set, bind it to a key!

A simple function I wrote to have one init file for a few GNU Emacs versions is
this:

      (defun window-full-width-p ()
        "Return false for old Emacsen"
        nil)

Maybe it's necessary to have (interactive) instead of (). Instead of my nil
"action" you would have to set variables. More can be found in the
documentation.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

Wer nichts zu verbergen hat, hat schon alles verloren.
                                (Juli Zeh)