Re: Can I turn on some minor mode on specific files?

From: Hongxu Chen
Subject: Re: Can I turn on some minor mode on specific files?
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 11:39:41 +0800

It works, thanks, Pascal.
Didn't realize that I could use `mode' that way. Seems that it specifies
the additional minor-mode, but it is not a variable(at least `C-h v'
cannot fetch it). So what is the mechanism?

Another question, is the local variable specified should be limited to
be within 512 bytes exactly? I haven't found the related docs yet.

--
Regards,
Hongxu Chen