Re: Debugging Elisp

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: Debugging Elisp
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 11:49:40 +0200

The general solution is to turn debug-on-error on then replicate the
error. With post-command-hook on, though, it's much harder because this
hooks so deeply into the Emacs workflow.

Really, you need to find out what is on "post-command-hook" before it
crashes. This will allow you to narrow down a bit on where the problem
is.

Phil

--
Phillip Lord,                           Phone: +44 (0) 191 222 7827
Lecturer in Bioinformatics,             Email: phillip.lord@newcastle.ac.uk