RE: Core dump on AIX?

From: Doug Lewan
Subject: RE: Core dump on AIX?
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 18:54:22 +0000

I thought I should let you know that, with the help of Glenn Morris and Erik
Charlebois, I got a fix to build GNU emacs 24.3 on AIX 6.1 and it now runs very
reliably.

I understand the fix is now a part of the emacs distribution.

,Douglas
Douglas Lewan
Shubert Ticketing
(201) 489-8600 ext 224

If the majority of cooking accidents happen in the kitchen, then why don't we
just cook in other rooms?