[Newbie in Emacs] Predictive-mode invalid face color issue.

From: Maikol
Subject: [Newbie in Emacs] Predictive-mode invalid face color issue.
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 21:11:22 +0200

Hello list,

Firstly, I'm a newbie using Emacs (a couple of months), but since I
discovered AUCTEX I use it everyday to write my LaTeX documents. It's
simply awesome.

I discovered predictive-mode from EmacsWiki but I had some issues for make
it work.

My .emacs looks like this (only the part for predictive-mode)

;; predictive install location
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.emacs.d/predictive/")
;; dictionary locations
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.emacs.d/predictive/texinfo")
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.emacs.d/predictive/html")
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.emacs.d/predictive/latex")
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.emacs.d/predictive/misc")
;; load predictive package
(autoload 'predictive-mode "predictive" "predictive" t)

Now, If I open some file, then type M-x predictive-mode and finally write
some text, for starters there is not any autocompletion and in the
*Message* buffer appears this,

Invalid face color [3120 times]
cancel-timer: Invalid timerInvalid face color
Invalid face color [306 times]
cancel-timer: Invalid timerInvalid face color
Invalid face color [306 times]
cancel-timer: Invalid timerInvalid face color
Invalid face color [306 times]
cancel-timer: Invalid timerInvalid face color
Invalid face color [306 times]
cancel-timer: Invalid timerInvalid face color
Invalid face color [630 times].

Does someone have any idea what happened?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.