Ispell doesn't show all dictionaries

From: Maikol
Subject: Ispell doesn't show all dictionaries
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 11:31:22 +0200

 Hello guys,

I'm almost new using Emacs and I'm having some troubles with ispell.
If I run emacs normally and try to change the ispell dictionary (M-x
ispell-change-dictionary) I only get these options

american     default
english     francais.

But, if I run "emacs -Q" (the lightest way to run emacs, thought) I get all
the installed dictionaries in my computer

american     american-variant_0     american-variant_1
american-w_accents     american-wo_accents     brasileiro
british     british-ise     british-ise-w_accents
british-ise-wo_accents     british-ize     british-ize-w_accents
british-ize-wo_accents     british-variant_0     british-variant_1
british-w_accents     british-wo_accents     canadian
canadian-variant_0     canadian-variant_1     canadian-w_accents
canadian-wo_accents     castellano     castellano8
czech     dansk     default
deutsch     deutsch8    ...  and a long etc ...

 Could someone help me to figure it out what happened and how to fix it?

Best regards,

--
Maikol