Re: What's the most complete free news server for gnus?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: What's the most complete free news server for gnus?
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 21:42:21 +0200

How do you quantify this "complete" property and how does that
affect me? I'm using aioe.org - how complete is it, and if it is
incomplete, does this mean I'm missing out posts, or that some
people on the same groups can't see my posts? That would be -
really bad (both).

--
Emanuel Berg - programmer (hire me! CV below)
computer projects: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573