Emacs 24: showing the values of options in Customize buffers?

From: Raffaele Ricciardi
Subject: Emacs 24: showing the values of options in Customize buffers?
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 15:25:03 +0200

Hello everyone,

up to Emacs 23, Customize buffers showed the value of each option.  In
Emacs 24, to see the value of an option, you must click on the
triangle-shaped button on the left of that option.  As I prefer the
old behaviour, I've searched the Customize customization group for an
option to restore it, but I didn't find anything.  Did I miss it?  If
such an option is not available, could I use in Emacs 24 the
customization libraries from Emacs 23?

Thank you.