Re: Emacs 24: showing the values of options in Customize buffers?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Emacs 24: showing the values of options in Customize buffers?
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 17:02:36 +0300

> From: Raffaele Ricciardi <rfflrccrd@gmail.com>
> Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 15:46:46 +0200
>
> "*** Options in customize group buffers start out hidden if not
> customized.  Use the arrow to the left of the option name to toggle
> visibility."

In _customize_group_buffers_...  Now I see the missing detail.  You
said "Customize buffers" in your original message.

I tried "M-x customize-variable RET", which shows a single variable,
and there the value is not hidden.

So one work-around would be to customize options directly, not via
customize-group.