Re: Install font for emacs 24.x

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Install font for emacs 24.x
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 12:44:38 +0200

Am 08.07.2013 um 12:33 schrieb David AGBO:

> As said, I've tried the function "list-fonts-display", and I can see my font
> in the list.
> Is something missing, for the function to list the font and for emacs to not
> consider it?

Are you using the exact font name? Can you try with

        emacs -Q -fn 'that font name' &
        emacs -q -fn 'that font name' &
        emacs -fn 'that font name' &

For the latter test you *might* also like to disable the font settings in your
init file.

Are you setting any X resources for GNU Emacs? (xrdb -q | grep -i emacs)

--
Greetings

  Pete

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so.