Re: [OT, meta] markup (Re: have emacs use SIGTERM to end a process inste

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: [OT, meta] markup (Re: have emacs use SIGTERM to end a process instead of SIGHUP)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 12:24:55 +0200

Tassilo Horn <tsdh@gnu.org> writes:

> Normally, you wouldn't see the "cut here" lines, just the text
> with the colored background, so you probably have configured
> there.

Not intentionally, because I've never seen that highlight method
until your message.

> BTW, it also seems something else is broken with your Gnus.
> Your replies don't contain the message id of the article you're
> replying to in the References header.  E.g., your message I'm
> just following up to should contain
> <87sizfgd3l.fsf@thinkpad.tsdh.de> but doesn't.

Interesting. Do you have any idea as to what that is, and what
implications it has?

> What doesn't work?  Native font locking?

I don't see any highlight or other face change, just text as
always. Tried to set the option, but I was too fast, so I forgot
to check what it was before I set it. Get back to you if it works
or not.

--
Emanuel Berg - programmer (hire me! CV below)
computer projects: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573