Re: change look of font courier prime

From: julius yu
Subject: Re: change look of font courier prime
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 04:43:31 -0700 (PDT)

I tested with gvim. I did not have another courier, however it does not resolve
the problem when I try to use the standard courier font. The courier prime is a
free font located at http://quoteunquoteapps.com/courierprime/.

Please help how to detect whether the font is using the full width characters?

Thanks

Julius