Re: Question about string-match and match-string

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: Re: Question about string-match and match-string
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 17:26:49 +0200

Rasmus <rasmus@gmx.us> writes:

> (with-eval-after-load 'ox
>   (defun rasmus/org-latex-ignore-heading (headline backend info)
>     "Strip headline from HEADLINE if it has tag ignoreheading for
>       certain headlines.  `info' is ignored"
>     (when (and (org-export-derived-backend-p backend 'latex 'html 'ascii 'odt)
>              (string-match "\\`.*ignoreheading.*\n"
>                            (downcase headline)))
>       (replace-match "" nil nil headline)))
>
>   (add-to-list 'org-export-filter-headline-functions
>              'rasmus/org-latex-ignore-heading))

It's working, thanks, but it's ignored if you use tags:nil option (which
is pretty common I guess). Consider the following

#+TITLE: Titre

* First Heading                                                         :tag:
blablabla
* Second Heading                                              :ignoreheading:
blablabla

The second heading is omitted and its text is present, just like I want
it. However, you get an (in my opinion) ugly \textsc{tag} in the first
heading (\section{First Heading\hfill{}\textsc{tag}})

If however you use

#+TITLE: Titre

* First Heading                                                         :tag:
blablabla
* Second Heading                                              :ignoreheading:
blablabla

Both the first and second heading are displayed (not what I want).

Finally, something weird with the title: if you don't define it with de
#+TITLE, it's set to name_of_thefile$_{\text{ignoreheading}}$...

Julien.