Re: [OT, meta] markup (Re: have emacs use SIGTERM to end a process inste

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: [OT, meta] markup (Re: have emacs use SIGTERM to end a process instead of SIGHUP)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 11:31:41 +0200

> And... *drumroll* now it works?

In the post you posted, the one I replied to, it looked like this:

In my reply, this seems to be correctly referenced last in the
header

However, when you said that my Gnus was broke, it didn't look like
that to begin with, but like this:

87sizfgd3l.fsf@thinkpad.tsdh.de

I don't know, this may have something to do with the dual nature
(newsgroup/mailing list) of GEH.

I commented out these lines -

;; (insert "\nTo: ")
;; (transpose-lines 1)
;; (set-buffer-modified-p nil)
;; (goto-char 1)
;; (end-of-line) )

- from my `new-message' (pasted earlier). I don't know what, but
thing changed *something*, because now when I mail *and* send a
message to a newsgroup, the mail contains the following inserted
message:

that has been posted to alt.test as well.

First, I thought Gnus added this when used to send mail, but I
tried it with both below configurations -

;; (setq mail-user-agent 'gnus-user-agent)
(setq mail-user-agent 'message-user-agent)

- and got the same message. And, this message did *not* appear
with the five commented lines above active.