Re: don't show the $-bar that indicates text before and/or after the win

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: don't show the $-bar that indicates text before and/or after the window view, horizontally
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 23:13:16 +0200

>> (At this point, I'd suggest to invest some time in reading the
>> manuals, because messing with such advanced stuff is not
>> recommended if you don't even know...
>
> +1, and even if one does know...

-1: rude, negativistic comment.

> I'd suggest also learning to use Customize, if you haven't
> already.

No, I prefer having everything as Elisp that I myself write, that
way I don't have to navigate back and forth in a "whole-screen"
system like that. I don't like such systems in general: for
example, I don't like 'info' either. I like the man pages,
although they are hypertexted to, but that is much less
emphasized, and I almost never use it.

--
Emanuel Berg - programmer (hire me! CV below)
computer projects: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573