Re: What should I do when building Emacs again with different configure

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: What should I do when building Emacs again with different configure options?
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 17:44:12 +0200

Am 28.07.2013 um 15:33 schrieb Xue Fuqiao:

> It already implies that we _need_ different configure option(s), so we
> don't need the second extra line.  What's your opinion?

The second mentioning of "./configure" should be extended to

        ./configure <your choice of options and settings>

With "options" I mean the --<things>, with "settings" I mean the "influential
environment variables".

--
Greetings

  Pete

No matter which way you ride, it's uphill and against the wind.
                                – First Law of Bicycling