Re: apply start-process fails because of invalid current directory

From: Pascal Quesseveur
Subject: Re: apply start-process fails because of invalid current directory
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 14:37:58 +0200

>"JB" == Juanma Barranquero <lekktu@gmail.com> a écrit :

  JB> Then the behavior doesn't seem surprising, though it is hard to say
  JB> without a recipe to reproduce it.

I should have detailed more:

  - I plug the device
  - I do some things with files on the device
  - I unplug the device
  - Then I work in a buffer which has nothing to do with the device (gnus)
  - I call a command from eimp-mode
  - The command fails

  JB> Which sequence of commands are you running,

I am unable to tell exactly what I did with device (basically open
files with find-file, update and save) and I am unable to reproduce
the problem but it is not the first time I see it.

--
Pascal Quesseveur
pascal.quesseveur@free.fr