Re: Tried to bind Ctrl-c and to kill-ring-save (i.e. copy) and it *somet

From: Chris Seberino
Subject: Re: Tried to bind Ctrl-c and to kill-ring-save (i.e. copy) and it *sometimes* doesn't work with mouse!?!? Very confusing
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 19:53:04 -0700 (PDT)

On Monday, August 5, 2013 4:45:41 AM UTC-5, Emanuel Berg wrote:

> You see, Drew, as expected, it didn't matter one bit what I
>
> said.

Thanks for your suggestions.
I did read what you said and I did file it in my the back of my mind for future
consideration.  However, dropping (cua-mode t) into .emacs was a 2 second fix
for now that I can do while I consider evaluating your suggestion of completely
revamping my mouse usage.  That will take a little more time.

cs

cs