Re: Return value not as expected in Emacs Lisp function

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: Return value not as expected in Emacs Lisp function
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 00:47:28 +0200

>> so the value of 'result' is just fine in the second-last line of the
>> fun.
>
>> But the return value is not what I would expect
>
> Maybe there's something going on in the way you "get the return value".
> IOW give us more details to reproduce the problem.

While preparing to post the real function definition, I found the error:
a missing opening parenthesis in the (interactive...) part of the
function, in a branch of a (cond...) statement I never tested.

In total, the parens matched - but not all in the right places.

Sorry for the noise.

--
cheers,
Thorsten