Re: Tried to bind Ctrl-c and to kill-ring-save (i.e. copy) and it *somet

From: Chris Seberino
Subject: Re: Tried to bind Ctrl-c and to kill-ring-save (i.e. copy) and it *sometimes* doesn't work with mouse!?!? Very confusing
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 22:02:16 -0700 (PDT)

Emanuel

I appreciate all your thoughts on Emacs.  After reading your last email to me I
now see that I'm already doing a hybrid of CUA mouse stuff and your keyboard
shortcuts.

I have keyboard shortcuts I've used for years to delete words and lines.
I can also highlight regions with the keyboard.

It seems I use the mouse when the region is far away from the cursor and/or the
region is large.

So I guess and hope I have kinda sorta have the best of both worlds!? ;)

cs