is diff-fixup-modifs supposed to work on regular diff?

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: is diff-fixup-modifs supposed to work on regular diff?
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 12:24:10 -0700

I have been trying to edit diffs, which are in regular <> style, and
run diff-fixup-modifs.  My goal is to programmatically get rid of
empty hunks and to renumber edited hunks.

For this particular purpose, which is not a one-off that can be fixed
manually but an
ongoing need, I cannot use the otherwise superior unified or context diff.

===

Thanks.

Samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.