Re: el-get gnuplot-mode.rcp won't compile

From: Andreas
Subject: Re: el-get gnuplot-mode.rcp won't compile
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 18:45:47 +0200

Hi Yagnesh,

Thanks for your response and sorry for the late reply.
Just implemented your fix and it worked like a charm.
I'm glad I finally got the courage to post to the mailing list ;).

I'm not sure what the issue with the autotools are as you said. I compile
my own gnuplot and was first thinking that it might be related, that some
libraries was used or something like that, but after a recompilation
nothing changed.

Anyway, thanks again!

regards
--