ps-print-buffer-with-faces and dark themes

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: ps-print-buffer-with-faces and dark themes
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 14:12:22 +0200

Hi all,

I use a dark background/light foreground theme (concretely, it's
etc/themes/tsdh-dark-theme.el).  Now when I want to print a buffer with
syntax highlighting using C-u M-x ps-print-buffer-with-faces, the
resulting PostScript file seems to use my (the theme's) foreground
colors but stick to a white background.  So my printings are frequently
white on white or at least light on white.

When using `ps-print-buffer', I get black fonts on white background as I
would expect.

Is there a way to force a dark on white color scheme for printing with
faces?

Bye,
Tassilo