Re: o-blog (helpwith autocompletions)

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: o-blog (helpwith autocompletions)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 23:26:45 +0200

2013/8/31 Jambunathan K <kjambunathan@gmail.com>

> Orgmode postings will get better respons in emacs-orgmode's mailing
> lists.
>

> Btw, there is an Org-mode add on to Oddmuse called Oddmuse.
>
> If you don't want Babel and Todo stuff just plain Org-compatible markup
> you can use Oddmuse both as a wiki and a blog (much like what Oddmuse
> can do.)
>
>         http://www.oddmuse.org/wiki/Org_Markup_Extension

Ok, I didn't know about the specific org mode mailing list and I
didn't know about Oddmuse either. So thanks for that ;-)

The Org mode mailing list somewhat discourages me because it's
explicitly stated that they're tight on bamdwidth and before posting
questions one should check in the archives wether the question has
been asked already.

And the archives are huuuuuge !

I'll try to figure that out and maybe I post there.

Thanks anyway