emacs verilog mode

From: Paul Cheng
Subject: emacs verilog mode
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 23:52:02 +0000

How do I prevent emacs from auto-indent on ';' (semicolon)? I can do this for
newline (setq verilog-auto-indent-on-newline nil)

However, it doesn't seem to work for semicolon like:
 (setq verilog-auto-indent-on-semicolon nil)

Is there a global command to disable all the verilog-auto-indent?

Thanks,
Paul

This message and any attached documents contain information from QLogic
Corporation or its wholly-owned subsidiaries that may be confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute, or use this
information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message.