gnu-emacs-sources awareness? (was Re: [ANN]: google-this.el 1.7)

From: Tim Visher
Subject: gnu-emacs-sources awareness? (was Re: [ANN]: google-this.el 1.7)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 08:24:23 -0400

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 1:13 AM, Drew Adams <drew.adams@oracle.com> wrote:
>> Subject: [ANN]: google-this.el 1.7
>
> Nothing wrong with an announcement here as well, I assume, but
> this is exactly what mailing list gnu-emacs-sources@gnu.org is
> for, AFAIK.

Interesting. Never knew that mailing list existed. Thanks! :)

As a question to others here: I'm a long time emacs user and I didn't
know that was the list to follow for library announcements, etc. Are
others already following it for that purpose? I learn about most new
libraries I use simply by following what people on this list mention.
I've been looking for a long time for a more centralized notification
place.

--

In Christ,

Timmy V.