Do you recommend Emacs snapshot?

From: Jorge
Subject: Do you recommend Emacs snapshot?
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 13:38:10 -0300

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 9:44 PM, Michael Heerdegen
<michael_heerdegen@web.de> wrote:
> [...]  I (Debian) use the package from http://emacs.naquadah.org/.  At that
> page, there is a link to Ubuntu packages:
> https://launchpad.net/~cassou/+archive/emacs.

  Thank you for the information.  For the moment, I have worked around the
aforementioned bug.  But Emacs snapshot entices me.  Is it reasonably stable?
Does it have important new functionality?  Are there any regressions?

Regards

[Sorry, in the previous version of this email I forgot to edit the subject]