Re: What does the minus sign - do?... in the command sudo su -

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: What does the minus sign - do?... in the command sudo su -
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 11:27:24 +0200

Am 25.09.2013 um 11:19 schrieb Don Saklad:

> What does the minus sign - do?... in the command
>
>     sudo su -

(Almost) Nothing. It just opens a shell…

--
Greetings

  Pete

If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim me as a
German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the world. Should my
theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a German, and Germany will
declare that I am a Jew.
                                – Albert Einstein, 1929