Re: Changing the language of gnus menu entries

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Changing the language of gnus menu entries
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 22:24:49 +0200

Am 25.09.2013 um 21:54 schrieb Drew Adams:

> FWIW, Google translates node (emacs) `Keys' to what is below, in German.

It chooses to translate the word "key" to "key", meaning that thing which locks
a door or a lock.

> Maybe such automatic translation would be a start?

No. Except for those of us Germans who can't read. They won't see the
difference between the Google gibberish and our written mother tongue.

Wouldn't you like to translate the German tutorial into English with Google?
Maybe this helps to understand.

(I hope the NSA has better translators. Otherwise they would be a ridiculous
heap.)

--
Greetings

  Pete