Re: How to not get the Cc header in Gnus, on reply to mail

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: How to not get the Cc header in Gnus, on reply to mail
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 00:44:13 +0200

I got help on gnu.emacs.gnus. There hasn't been that
much activity there lately, so I thought I'd post it
here as well. But I shouldn't have doubted ol'
gnu.emacs.gnus...

Anyway, I thought I'd share the solution given to me, so
as to not leave any strings unattached.

Solution: set message-dont-reply-to-names to your
*e-mail*.

Oh, and the rationale for why the Cc header is inserted
to begin with had to do with Gmail removing "duplicates"
on mailing lists, so my speculation was incorrect.

--
Emanuel Berg - programmer (hire me! CV below)
computer projects: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573