Shell scripting mode

From: Adrián Martínez Larumbe
Subject: Shell scripting mode
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 11:16:53 +0200

Hello everyone, this is my very first post on this list.
Since I use emacs for all of my code editing tasks, I wanted to turn it
into my environment of choice for developing bash shell
scripts. However, the major mode that ships with emacs seems fairly
feature-limited, and I was wondering if anybody knows any replacements
that would somehow mimic what vim users enjoy with this extension: