disable case-changer in Ada mode

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: disable case-changer in Ada mode
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 00:29:42 +0200

I writing in Ada, and the ada-mode has the property that
it changes the lower-/uppercase of words *as you
type*. This is driving my nuts! It is almost psychedelic
(but not in a positive way).

I *think* it is there because Ada is case-*in*sensitive,
so they'd add it as a way to enforce consistency. (?)
So, because case doesn't matter, the mode changes the
case as you type... (I don't know if that makes sense,
but I just get dizzy.)

So can I disable it? It doesn't seem to be a minor
mode. Perhaps it is connected to the indentation
function? (But it seems to run after each word.)

Also, I cannot set the keys as I like them (C-j, for
example, needs to be set to nil so my global C-j will
work), but define-key and unset-key don't work, because
they intermingle with the case-changer.

Ideas?

--
Emanuel Berg, programmer-for-rent. CV, projects, etc at uXu
underground experts united:  http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573