Re: doc-view stuck on same image

From: harold . carr
Subject: Re: doc-view stuck on same image
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 09:56:11 -0700

A little more info:

When I startup emacs with -Q, doc-view works fine.

Then, in the same -Q emacs process, I do

M-x load-theme
adwaita

then it gets stuck on the last image I view - no matter what .pdf, .jpg,
etc., file I visit.

Does that happen for anyone else using load-theme and

GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin11.4.2, NS apple-appkit-1138.51) of
2013-03-31 on tenseven-slave.macports.org

??