Re: Need help for oh-my-emacs.

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Need help for oh-my-emacs.
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 04:35:36 +0200

> Some screenshots ...
>
> Get back to you...

OK, I still don't get the basic idea. To have Emacs
fragmented like the Linux distributions is a terrible,
horrible thought. Total fragmentation which amounts to a
change of desktop background color...

To have one zillion hours of overhead migrating files,
setting up paths, to have a system that is 99% the same,
... in order to fix a problem that you could have done
with one line in .emacs or .zshrc or .Xresources - the
*same* line, by the way, for all those silly distros! It
just doesn't make any sense to me.

But let's not argue. Keep it up. I would.

--
Emanuel Berg, programmer-for-rent. CV, projects, etc at uXu
underground experts united:  http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573