contractor resources for emacs extension development

From: ckhan
Subject: contractor resources for emacs extension development
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 10:23:20 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to hire help writing an emacs extension

- it would be something that is generally useful, not specific to a particular
usecase or 3rd party integration/company (essentially, a new kind of outline
mode)

- the resulting work would be freely available and open source (GPL)

Searching the usual outsourcing sites (elance, odesk, etc.) turn up very few
hits for keywords like "emacs" or "elisp". Does anyone have any suggestions for
how to find folks that might be up for this kind of work? Alternatively, if I
took a crude first stab at it myself and put it up on github, how could I use
cash to grease development?

Any suggestions, comments appreciated.
-ck