making software with Emacs and Elisp

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: making software with Emacs and Elisp
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 02:17:35 +0200

I have several ideas for software that has to do with
physical things, and does not belong in the world of
computing. For example, I'm working on a tool to teach
deaf people read lips! (Not "Lisp".)

Is there a minimal binary Emacs VM for the accursed
Apple and Windows world, that you could distribute along
with the software, or is there another way you could
make all that work?

--
Emanuel Berg, programmer-for-rent. CV, projects, etc at uXu
underground experts united:  http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573