Re: Expected language "en" but got "sv"

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Expected language "en" but got "sv"
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 04:21:26 +0100

andreas.tjarnberg@fripost.org (Andreas Tjärnberg) writes:

> I have had a small problem lately conserning my spell
> checker in emacs. When I have tried to spell check I
> have gotten the error: Expected language "en" but got
> "sv"

I have Swedish and English spell checking with aspell
(but without flyspell, as that disturbs my typeflow),
and some shortcuts/defuns to make it work for words,
regions, or buffers, depending on the context
(DWIM). Though I can't answer your specific question, it
always worked for me, and I put all the
configuration/extension in one file, which might help
you:

http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/conf/.emacs-spell

--
Emanuel Berg, programmer-for-rent. CV, projects, etc at uXu
underground experts united:  http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573