Re: [Gnus] Fetch extra categories?

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [Gnus] Fetch extra categories?
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 01:36:48 +0530

Doesn't answer your question.  But this is what I do to read mailing
lists.

You can do

    M-x gnus
    ^  (This will you put you in a server buffer)
    a (You can add nntp and news.gmane.org)

    Click on that server.  You will see various <whatever you call that>
    listed.  (You will see a mix of gmane and gwene things)

    You can press on u one of those to get the respective mail boxes.

The configuration does get saved but not in .emacs.