info/man page package installation for melpa/gnu/elpa

From: Sivaram Neelakantan
Subject: info/man page package installation for melpa/gnu/elpa
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 22:38:48 +0530

I just installed magit through the package install feature built
within Emacs and it all went off smoothly, dependencies and all.  That
is nice, indeed.  However it doesn't seem to install the docs along
with it in Emacs.d folder.  Is it something that needs to be done
separately?  And I didn't find it in the package listings.  Wouldn't
significant packages like magit, auctex need to provide the
documentation as info files too?

 sivaram