Cisco Router Tab Completion in SSH from Emacs

From: Esben Stien
Subject: Cisco Router Tab Completion in SSH from Emacs
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 04:47:07 +0000

I ssh into a Cisco Router and tab completion is not working.

I've tried ssh from eshell and tried C-q TAB RET mentioned on IRC, which
didn't work.

I've also tried M-x ssh, but this just completes local filenames, of all
things, when doing tab completion.

I've also tried:

cd /ssh:b0ef@amador:

, but this just displays:

Tramp: Found remote shell prompt on `amador'

.. until I cancel it with C-g

Any pointers as to what is the proper way to do this?

--
Esben Stien is b0ef@e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m