Re: Gnus does not see new mail in Maildirs

From: Alexis Praga
Subject: Re: Gnus does not see new mail in Maildirs
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 22:41:25 +0100

Thanks for your explanations, it makes much more sense, especially for
the Sent folder.
By using the configuration below, I can finally have new mail in my mailbox by
hitting "/ N" inside the proper group (Inbox in my case).
Can this be done from the group list ?
When I hit "g", it's the same issue as before, that is, the mail is
moved somewhere else.

(setq gnus-select-method
      '(nnmaildir ""
                  (directory "~/Mail/")
                  (get-new-mail nil)))

; Sent mail
(setq gnus-message-archive-method gnus-select-method)
(setq gnus-message-archive-oroup "Sent")

--
Alexis Praga, PhD Student (CERFACS)
GPG key : 66F9 4BD4 70EC E5D5 2AA4  9097 0673 7CE2 4671 306F