Re: Cisco Router Tab Completion in SSH from Emacs

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Cisco Router Tab Completion in SSH from Emacs
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 11:00:04 +0100

Am 30.11.2013 um 05:22 schrieb Esben Stien:

> Is there no prefix or something I can use in eshell to transmit a simple
> TAB?

I think I've read it's C-c. But better re-read! (Isn't there another prefix in
ssh?)

--
Greetings

 Pete

Email is a wonderful thing for people whose role in life is to be on top of
things. But not for me; my role is to be on the bottom of things. What I do
takes long hours of studying and uninterruptible concentration.
                                – Donald Knuth