org mode TODO list: more information listed?

From: Zebee Johnstone
Subject: org mode TODO list: more information listed?
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 01:04:09 +0000 (UTC)

I don't use orgmode for time based things as much as for a todo list,
so C-cat is my usual command.

When I mark a TODO as WAITING or HOLD I add a note to it saying why it
is on hold or waiting.

Is there a way to get that added note or part of it to show in the
global TODO list?

In .emacs I have
(setq org-todo-keywords
      (quote ((sequence "TODO(t)" "NEXT(n)" "SCHEDULED(s)" "|" "DONE(d)")
(sequence "WAITING(w@/!)" "HOLD(h@/!)" "|" "CANCELLED(c@/!)" "PHONE"
"MEETING"))))

and I want the note captured in WAITING(w@/!) or HOLD(h@/!) to appear.

So instead of seeing something like

56726-user-keys-ovl01.syd:WAITING obtain user keys for install

I see something like
56726-user-keys-ovl01.syd:WAITING obtain user keys for install
  waiting on Bill to provide final list

Looking at the org mode manual it appears I can customise the agenda
list a little but not the todo list?

Is there a way to create a customised todo list by somehow tweaking an
agenda?

Zebee