Unable to run 'evernote-mode'

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: Unable to run 'evernote-mode'
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 05:14:43 +0000

Has anyone got evernote-mode to work on debian please? Every time that
I try I'm left with this error message which I don’t understand -

error in process sentinel: enclient.rb exited abnormally with code 1
-e:1: syntax error, unexpected tINTEGER, expecting tSTRING_CONTENT or
tSTRING_DBEG or tSTRING_DVAR or tSTRING_END :1: Use RbConfig instead of
obsolete and deprecated Config. ^

enutil-aget: Wrong type argument: listp, -e:1:

If I try to run 'RbConfig' then it says 'Command not found'.

So whats the next step forward in getting it to run please?

Thanks
Sharon.
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.1.3.2
Registered Linux user 561944