Re: Unable to run 'evernote-mode'

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Unable to run 'evernote-mode'
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 19:09:33 +0100

Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@talktalk.net> writes:

> Has anyone got evernote-mode to work on Debian ... ?

What is evernote?

With aptitude, I found evernote-mode. When I installed
it, it warned about being in an experimental
state. Experimental probably doesn't mean exactly
"experimental" (as in chemistry) but rather "not tested
enough". Anyway, though installation on Jessie went
fine, I cannot find it from Emacs, so even though you
got a problem, you got further than me.

A general piece of advice with anything Debian (and
GNU/Linux in a wider sense), try linux.debian.user (if
you are on Gnus or otherwise Usenet) *or* the
corresponding listbot (debian-user) - they are as
knowledgeable as the Emacs people on this group/list,
only there are so much more people, so I think you'd
get a couple of answers in no time.

--
Emanuel Berg, programmer-for-rent. CV, projects, etc at uXu
underground experts united:  http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573