Re: Colorizing 'emacs-lisp' when it is exported?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Colorizing 'emacs-lisp' when it is exported?
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 19:24:11 +0100

Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@talktalk.net> writes:

> Thanks to auntie google I've found out how to keep the
> formatting of elisp on export to html using
> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp' at the beginning of the code
> block, and '#+END_SRC' at the end. Whilst its in .emacs
> its nicely colorized, but how do I colorize the output
> when its been exported please? For once, google has
> drawn a blank, unfortunately!

Do you want to write HTML, but sometimes yank Elisp
code, and you would like the Emacs code to keep its
font-lock (and perhaps other properties as well)?

That is, this will matter to you, at *editing* time, as
a homepage creator?

Is this something you do for school or is it a
documentation project with Elisp examples and so forth?

I never did that, but check out those pages [1]
[2]. They mention mmm-mode, multi-mode, MuMaMo-mode,
org-mode, and more, though again, I have no experience
of those.

[1]
http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/42521/how-can-i-use-two-modes-in-emacs-markdown-and-auctex
[2] http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/MultipleModes

--
Emanuel Berg, programmer-for-rent. CV, projects, etc at uXu
underground experts united:  http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573